It’s Thursday, Thursday, someone gets eliminated on Thursday! Oh Rebecca, you always know what day it is!
Anyway, I’ll make this short because I didn’t actually watch the episode. What can I say? I can’t actually take this show seriously when people like Pia Toscano come in 9th place. Did tonight’s elimination do anything to restore my faith?
Our bottom 3, from what I am told, was Stefano, Haley, and Paul. Pretty accurate, no complaints from me. Then again, at this point, anyone except James and Scotty is fair game.
5. James – James has been consistntly top notch, but I think that his hard rock style will alienate some voters, causing him to go out sooner than he should.
4. Casey – Casey is one of those that moves up and down each week. He’s been both forgettable, and incredible. Given that America has voted him out once already, I’m not sure if he can make it to the top 3.
3. Jacob – I really don’t want to put up with Jacob until the top 3, but he has a solid grasp on a voting demographic, and that will win him a trip to the top 3.
2. Haley – Haley will win alot of votes from the cast offs. She may even steal Jame’s votes if she keeps on rocking. This will carry her into the top 2.
1. Scotty – Scotty will win this. He has established himself as an artist, and America loves him. He can do no wrong.